Followers

Popular Posts

Translate

Friday, July 06, 2012

Palabres 52


 
She’s a housewife
She actually married the house



How can a feeling be empty
How can an empty feeling hurt



Non.
Elle ne tombera pas amoureuse toute seule



Il la boit
Comme une fontaine



Open relationships are pathetic



Don’t fuck up
So you don’t have to say you’re sorry



cond'hom



Un jour
Les hommes que j’ai aimé
Vont mourir



Quand le ciel s’embrase
Mon cœur grelotte



Your body
Is your buddy




- I am not going to sleep with you.
- Ok, I shall keep you awake all night.




I feel less alone when I’m alone
Than when I’m around people




J’ai encore du mal
A faire le deuil
De ce qui est mort
En moi




Même toi
Avec ton calme intérieur
Ta voix caressante
Tes bras guérisseurs
Tu n’as pas pu



No, no
I can’t write that
It’s too obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment