Followers

Popular Posts

Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

You should (…) 49

-->

                                                                                                           

You should set free the wild animal in you



You should watch BEASTS of the SOUTHERN WILD: now that’s a movie



You should know “Ratafia de Bourgogne” is fine liquor. The taste of macerated raisin is well preserved



You should know that I’m inspired by the fact that in English the “I” is always a capital letter



You should know that when I write using the “I” it’s not always mine but sometimes, it’s the “I” of another



You should know I love dresses



You should breathe better



You should know if cockroaches are really big in NYC



You should know I had something really interesting that I wanted to write in this article. I recorded it on my cell phone while sitting in traffic but mistakenly did not save it. When I got home I discovered that and now I’m pissed because I can’t remember that striking idea I wanted to share



You should try to be more tolerant to stupidity



You should know that Facebook is not a waste of time if you don’t waste your time on it



You should look into their eyes when you talk to them, watch their micro expressions as well as their body language



You should comprehend that not every thing can be said by   
-->text message or mail; sometimes you just have to call


You should have the courage to say problematic things clearly and courteously face to face



You should know how to choose between two shitty movies



You should not relate every thing to your self; you are not the center of the universe



You should never, ever, allow your self to be rude to your friends



You should maintain your sense of self what ever happens



You should download the pope’s app



You should know that some songs make you go back in time; you feel the genuine emotions you felt at the time while others transport you to the future and make you generate the emotion you would like to experiment



You should know I’m anxious at night



You should know you couldn’t learn creativity



You should know my brain doesn’t function the same way whether I’m writing in English, French or Arabic



You should Know, even if it’s chocking, that you are not obliged to love your parents



You should know Beirut is becoming more and more aggressive, full of hatred, ugly



You should follow your own little white rabbit



You should not do every thing you are told to do







You should sleep a little less (…) tonight


No comments:

Post a Comment