Followers

Popular Posts

Translate

Thursday, April 04, 2013

You should (…) 51



You should know it happened twice. While wearing my red lipstick stuck in traffic, I almost provoked a car crash on the other side of the street when a man broke drastically his engine to watch!

You should tell… stupid boy

You should mature with time to become stronger to become gentler

You should know that when something bad happens to you, see that, as a chance to learn something you didn't know. And when another person makes a mistake, see that as an opportunity to be kind, forgiving, and understanding (…)

You should know your past doesn’t define you completely

You should realise that it’s always about what women want, what about men? What do they want?

You should dance at home bear feet

You should know my thoughts are faster than my hands

You should know that a man in peace with him self and that has nothing to prove, is what I find sexy

You should taste the heart when it’s bitter or run away

You should not try, it’s not going to work, and she’s not going to take you what ever you do

You should not interrupt people when they’re speaking, it means, “I’m not listening” or “what I have to say is more important”

You should know I’m actually dreaming of NYC

You should not say bad things about yourself; your words have power over you

You should know authenticity makes you rich

You should know "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to It." -Charles Swindoll

You should know "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - Bill Gates

You should know “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” -Leonardo daVinci

You should know it’s not about doing the things right but the right things (…)

You should know she thought for years that she was invisible

You should know Beirut: schizophrenic weather schizophrenic people

You should know someone offered me “the Soup Bible”, amen!

You should know that the “All you can eat” concept is disgusting

You should watch Beirut, when Beirut is talking

You should follow me on Twitter

You should know Mr. Ambassador,

Welcome to Lebanon.

It is of course always a pleasure to read beautiful story’s, we all, as humans, tend to dream.
I wonder why you chose a scenario you pertinently know will never happen, especially at a time when hatred between the Lebanese is at its max.
Still, I must say, I would have loved to see Mr. Nasrallah at sky bar!

Sincerely,

Deborah Phares



You should sleep less (…) every night

No comments:

Post a Comment